[SRILM User List] Cache model, ngram server

Simon Andersson andersson at disi.unitn.it
Mon Jun 20 12:49:12 PDT 2011

(I'm posting this message to both the SRILM and Sphinx lists...)

What I want to do is to construct language models that can change
according to application context. The context sensitive LM could be built
by interpolating one or two trigram models (e.g., general background model
+ domain model) and a small unigram model (the 'cache' model).

Would it not make sense to use the SRILM server feature for this?

- Simon