archives?

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at speech.sri.com
Wed Jan 9 08:08:59 PST 2002

In message <003801c1991f$51c22b40$b407c43f at pacbell.net>you wrote:
> Does this mailing-list have a page of archives?
>
> Specifically, I'd like to know whether SRILM has been compiled and run under
> Cygwin.

Ben,

1. There is no web-based archive, but majordomo can send you the data.
  I forget how it works exactly, but try sending a message containing "help"
  in the body to majordomo at speech.sri.com.

2. I am not aware of any ports to cygwin.  I myself would be very interested in
  any such work, so please let me know what you find.
  The UNIX specific code in SRILM is mininal, so it should not be a big deal.
  In fact the only place I am aware of is the reading and writing of compressed
  files (misc/src/zio.*). Of course you need gnu-make to even get started.

Good luck,

--Andreas