pfsg file

Dimitris Oikonomidis doikon at telecom.tuc.gr
Wed Feb 20 07:57:08 PST 2002

1) Just add "with hand" at the top of pfsg file the following lines

version 1

name .TOP_LEVEL (instead of BIGRAM_PFSG)

2) replace "with hand" NULL with NULNOD (or use make-ngram-pfsg  null=NULNOD
option)

These changes will make nuance-compile to work

3) I think that add-pauses-to-pfsg isn't necessary. Nuance 7.2 adds pauses
automatically

Dimitris Oikonomidis