Nuance grammar

Hongqin Liu hliu at inzigo.com
Tue Mar 26 11:38:41 PST 2002

Hi, folks,

This is a question beyound the SRI tk. But I would like to ask you guys
here since I found you guys are really smart and nice, and were very
helpful for me.

I have two grammars: one is the pfsg format (SLM), another one with any
other format from cfg. I used a top grammar includes them: #include
"dir/pfsg.gammar"
                                        #include "dir2/any.grammar"

I found that Nuance worked well when any of the "#include " is included,
but gave a error message when both the two lines are included:

ERROR: RAPI::ProcessContext: Failed to set context.
ERROR: NodeArrayHandler::SetGrammarAndNodeArray: Grammar "¯]ÿÝdl^AÞdl^AÞ
^D:
ÝeTKÞÄbKÞ\200^ÿÝdl^AÞNTKÞ" not found!
ERROR: RecEngine::StartUtterance: Called with bad grammar ¯]ÿÝdl^AÞdl^AÞ
^D:
ÝeTKÞÄbKÞ\200^ÿÝdl^AÞNTKÞ
ERROR: PP_METHOD :: CheckFrameIncrement: illegal frame increment (0 ->
-1)
ERROR: PP_METHOD :: InitFrame: Invalid frame increment detected!
ERROR: RecEngine::MidRecognizeSentence: Cannot pp->InitFrame(-1)!
ERROR: PP_METHOD :: CheckFrameIncrement: illegal frame increment (-1 ->
-1)
ERROR: PP_METHOD :: InitFrame: Invalid frame increment detected!
ERROR: RecEngine::MidRecognizeSentence: Cannot pp->InitFrame(-1)!

Anyone has a solution?

Great thanks!

Hongqin