Class Language Modelling

Yang Liu yangl at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Nov 12 10:57:37 PST 2002

Hi Geetu,
If your own class definition is alrady in the format of SRILM's
classes-format, then you can easily get the PP using the mixed LMs
(word based and class based) from 'ngram'.
Check the mannual of ngram for details.

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly.
If this does not help, then please wait for the answers from Andreas.

Regards.
Yang