can SRILM be used for machine translation?

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at speech.sri.com
Sun Apr 6 14:25:19 PDT 2003

Dear Chintan,

I have no experience with MT applications using SRILM or any other LM
toolkit.  I am forwarding your email to the srilm-user list in hopes that
someone there can help.  However, I wouldn't expect anyone to have
the time to give you detailed guidance -- maybe some useful pointers.

By the way, you cannot send email to srilm-user at speech.sri.com without
subscribing to the list first. Send a message to majordomo at speech.sri.com
with "help" in the message body for more information.

--Andreas