Class based 3-gram in SRILM

Robert Wagner nlp at pobox.sk
Fri Feb 6 07:14:18 PST 2004

Hi!
 I have a following problem. I've estimated a class-based bigram model
(with some defined words excluded from the clustering process) using
the ngram-class tool. But I want to use a class-based trigram model.
How to get class-based trigram counts and probabilities using SRILM?

 I also want to ask whether anyone knows a freely available tool for
word clustering using trigram counts? And it is possible to create a
class language model based on POS-tags in SRILM?

Thank you for help.

Robert

http://www.pobox.sk/ - najvacsi slovensky freemail