can a cache LM be loaded in disambig?

June July julyjune03 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 22:30:12 PDT 2004

I'm trying to load a cache LM in disambig tool by adding several lines of code according to ngram.cc.  Everything is fine except the linking, where I had a problem:

/usr3/Test/sri-1.4/lm/src/CacheLM.cc:50: multiple definition of `LHash<unsigned, double>::removedData'
../obj/i686/liboolm.a(VocabMap.o):/usr3/Test/sri-1.4/lm/src/VocabMap.cc:39: first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Does that mean duplicate definations of "removeData" originally from LHash.cc?  How to fix it? Or is there an way to load a cache model in disambig?