Factored n-grams

Sarah E. Schwarm sarahs at cs.washington.edu
Mon Apr 19 08:37:48 PDT 2004

Here's the paper:
 J. Bilmes and K. Kirchhoff, "Factored Language Models and Generalized
Parallel Backoff",  Proceedings of HLT/NAACL 2003, Edmonton, Canada, May
2003 [pdf]
available on this page:
http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/people/katrin/

There's also quite a bit of information about the factored LM extensions
to SRILM in the final report for the JHU workshop 2002 Novel Speech
Recognition Models for Arabic group:
http://www.clsp.jhu.edu/ws2002/groups/arabic/

Hope this helps!

- Sarah

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Robert Wagner wrote:

> Hello Everybody!
>  Please, does anybody know a good paper referring to factored n-grams
> (new SRILM feature)? I absolutely do not know what is it and would
> like to learn more about it:-)
>  Thanks
>      Robert

> Java Desktop System predstavuje prvu pouzitelnu alternativu voci Windows za
> poslednych 15 rokov, pretoze prinasa zákaznikom bezpecne a doveryhodne
> desktopove riesenie za zlomok ceny Windows.
> Viac informacii najdete na : http://www.somi.sk/sun/java_desktop.php

Sarah Schwarm
sarahs at cs.washington.edu