Interpolation of word-based and POS-nased ngrams

Robert Wagner nlp at pobox.sk
Tue Jul 20 10:01:10 PDT 2004

Hi Andreas,
 my problem is that I use different data for both models. The
word-based model uses a text consisting of recognized words, POS-based
class model uses a text consistig of recognized words' POS. I have
estimated this model simply by using the ngram-count tool from the
text where words were replaced by their POS tags.
 POS-based classes are also not typical "simple classes"...

Robert

P.S.
 It would be ideal to gain the interpolation weights by SRILM as well;-)

http://www.pobox.sk/ - spolahliva a bezpecna prevadzka