about the disambig function

zhou hao vancrusoe at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:55:58 PDT 2005

Dear all,

I have a question here about using the disambig function. I've made the map
file, and also the lm file. my input is a paragraph of all lowercased
words, i expect the output to be cased words.

In the console, I can see the output is pretty much I am expecting.
However, I have tried different options to output this result, all failed.
the outputs are bigrams, single vocabularies, but i want a paragraph of
words.

so anyone can help me about this. i mean seems it can output to the
console, got be some way to output a file.

btw, the corners, full stops are displayed as integer number in the
console, sort of wierd.

thanks a lot
crusoe