New to SRILM - cornfirmation on the fuctionality.

Hassan Mohamed hassan at mimos.my
Fri Aug 12 00:02:44 PDT 2005

Hello, I'm new to the SRILM. Can someone help me on the installation step! According to the installation manual I stuck at step no 7 which is to test the functionality of the system. I see only two files are “IDENTICAL”, where the others are “DIFFERS”. The identical files are make-unigram-pfsg.stdout and  make-unigram-pfsg.stderr. My question is does the system functionality of the system partly failed?