converting ngram format model to AT&T FSM format

Yannick Estève yannick.esteve at lium.univ-lemans.fr
Thu Sep 15 02:50:01 PDT 2005

Le 14 sept. 05 à 03:50, Andreas Stolcke a écrit :

> In message <20050909032901.81882.qmail at web40506.mail.yahoo.com>you
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to convert an n-gram model (e.g., a.lm) into AT&T FSM
>> format.
>

>> Also, is there a better way of doing these?
>>

> Probably, but not in SRILM ;-)

Hi,

Not a better way, but simply another one:

I have made a tool which converts TRIGRAM (only) language model from
ARPA format to AT&T FSM format.
You can find it here (under open-source license):
http://www-lium.univ-lemans.fr/speechtools/index.html
in the section 'Additional resources and miscellaneous tools'.

If you want to convert bigram or quadrigram LMs, contact me: I don't
still use FSM, but I can improve this program if someone is interested.

- Yannick