query regarding usage of SRILM toolkit

Lakshmi A lakshmi at lantana.tenet.res.in
Fri Sep 29 02:14:33 PDT 2006

Greetings!!!

We are developing a syllable based isolated style continuous speech recognizer
for Indian languages. Currently, our recognizer output is just a sequence of
syllables. We want to extract the sequence of words from this syllable sequence
using statistical language models and lexicon.I thought may be one of the
programs in this  toolkit must be doing something similar (sub-word
sequence to word sequence conversion). But all the programs seems to use
word lattices.

Is there any program in this toolkit that extracts the word sequence from
the sub-word sequence using LM and lexicon.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Lakshmi