help

dodo rafik miss_egypt2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 10:29:27 PDT 2007

Hello
  I have a question about using SRILM as am using the toolkit in tagging text
  but this tagging is based on Facotred Language Model (FLM) and i don't know how to do that using SRILM toolkit so support me with information needed to do that
  and also there are 2 files i need to know the data types of contens of each file as the extensions of these files .count & .count.lm
  so please answer me as soon as possible
  Thanks in advance
  bye