FLM

ilya oparin ioparin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 07:30:44 PDT 2007

Then you probably do something wrong. It should work.
Please check you FLM-specification file and
(fngram-count) input -text file (that should contain
your training text in FLM format (!)).

P.S. You know, there is little point in writing "it
didn't give errors but it didn't work and didn't give
any result". You must specify the problem precisely if
you want any precise answers.

--- dodo rafik <miss_egypt2008 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
>   i tried to run the FLM but I've a problem even
> after i put the number corresponding to the number
> of FLMs in the FLM specification file , it didn't
> give errors but it didn't work and didn't give any
> result
>
>   Sorry for disturbance.

> Got a little couch potato?

best regards,