FLM

dodo rafik miss_egypt2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 10:03:03 PDT 2007

sorry again for disturbance

  my FLM specefication file contains the following :
  ## word unigram
1
W : 0 word_1gram.count.gz word_1gram.lm.gz 1
0b0 0b0 kndiscount gtmin 1

  the text file contains the following :
  W-the:P-article W-brown:P-adjective W-dog:P-noun W-ate:P-verb
  W-a:P-article W-bone:P-noun

  and the syntax i use is:

  " fngram-count.exe -factor-file my.flm -text train.txt "

  as my.flm is the FLM specefication file and train.txt is the text file

  so can you please tell me what are the modifications that need to be added
  to create LM file and count file

  hope you answer me as soon as possible
  thanks in advance