some questions about confusion network

王涛 oatgnaw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:20:09 PDT 2007

Hi,
	I've tried to use SRILM to construct confusion network, but I met some problems.

 	1
	command: lattice-tool -in-lattice INPUT -write-mesh OUTPUT
	I used this command to construct confusion network and the input lattice was in PFSG format.
	However, I didn't got the right answer. I wonder the problem lies in the probability for each transition.
	What's the meaning of the probability and how to calculate?

	2
	I can't use SRILM to directly convert a lattice in wlat-format to confusion network. Only lattices in PFSG 	format can be converted to confusion network. Right?

	3
	In the conversion, no time information is used. Right?

	4
	How to combine two confusion network into a big one?
	nbest-lattice -use-mesh -lattice-files mesh.filelist -write mesh.output

	Thank you very much.