running time estimate of -lm

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:34:31 PST 2007

Indeed, the counts were not precomputed.  However there's enough
memory, and ngram-count never used even a half of RAM yet with the
bigrams of a billion word corpus .  No paging at all... Is there a
hope it'll end after a few days, or I'll have to redo it following
training-scripts(1)?

Cheers,
Alexy