Acoustic model

Christophe kereoz at kereoz.org
Thu Aug 6 00:11:14 PDT 2009

(I might have sent a similar message last week, but I don't think it
actually worked - sorry if it did).

Hello,

I would like to use SRILM to compute the most liely sequence of words
given an acoustic model and a language model.

My acoustic model is a simple matrix of observations. It corresponds to
a sequence of observations along with the probabilities that they match words from the vocabulary.
The vocabulary itself is composed of 24 words, so the matrix is Nx24
with N being the length of the sequence.
In other words, I can get the probability of each node from this matrix.

My language model is a n-gram model generated by ngram-count. It gives
me transition probabilities between nodes.

I think that the lattice-tool from SRILM can do the viterbi decoding
stuff, but I can't figure out how to import the acoustic model in it.

As far as I understand, it is expected to be in the pfsg format. Are
there any tool that would allow me to generate such a lattice from what
I have ?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

--