[SRILM User List] Fwd: How to make a script in perl using srilm?

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at speech.sri.com
Wed Nov 4 15:03:25 PST 2009

Please reply to Manuel directly.

I don't know of a perl binding for SRILM, but SRILM does of course have
an API.  It's in C++, so it could be wrapped for use in C.
Also, I know some people have worked with SWIG to interface to SRILM,
and since SWIG supports Perl this might be the best way to go.

BTW, a section of the web page
http://www.speech.sri.com/projects/srilm/applications.html is devoted to
language bindings. I will try to keep a list of proven approaches there.

Andreas