[SRILM User List] AdaptiveMix LM

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at speech.sri.com
Mon Nov 9 10:40:15 PST 2009

Joerg Tiedemann wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I was wondering if there is some information somewhere on how to use
> adaptive-mix LMs. Especially also on how to set parameters like the
> decay factor and how to control the cache (to decide when and what to
> add to the history - if this can be done on demand). My apologies if
> this has been mentioned/discussed already on this list. I couldn't
> find any search facilities for looking through the mailing list archives.
I added back the search capability to the srilm-user archives (this was
lost when switching from majordomo to mailman earlier this year).  It's
at http://www.speech.sri.com/projects/srilm/mail-archive/ .

There are several references to the AdaptiveMix LM (search for "adapt"),
though I don't know if these would answer your questions.

Andreas