[SRILM User List] Some Problems about the generation of mesh using lattice-tool

wei chen cwsunshine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:20:05 PST 2009

Hi all,
I am using lattice-tool to transform lattice into mesh, and I know that the
process that
 * Let N := set of all lattice nodes
 * while N is not empty
 * n = node with highest posterior in N
 * p = path through n with highest probability
 * p' = portion of p containing nodes in N
 * align p' to sausage (*)
 * N = N - nodes in p'

but how to determine the align number of the sausage ? just using the
alignments of the best sentence including the node with highest posterior
probablility?
And during the generation, some warning like "Lattice::alignLattice:
warning: failed to align 1 word(s), max posterior = 1.43348e-06" happens,
could you please tell me why it happens?Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Wei Chen