[SRILM User List] Lattice-tool -viterbi-decode

wei chen cwsunshine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:55:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I am tring to compare the performances of  recognition results generated by
HTK too Hdecode and by lattice-tool -viterbi-decode, it should be identical
,but actually the recognition by HTK too Hdecode performs better, the
lattices used for lattice-tool are generated by HDecode directly,
The command lines are:
HDecode:
   HDecode   -A -D -C config    -T 1 -t beamhd  -v wendprun  -u max_number
-p -4.0  -s 15 -o N
Lattice-tool
   lattice-tool.exe -read-htk -in-lattice $line -viterbi-decode -overwrite
-htk-wdpenalty -4.0 -htk-acscale 1.0 -htk-lmscale 15.0 -htk-prscale 1.0
-ignore-vocab ignore.vocab
Is there anything wrong with my command lines? I am confused about that.
Thanks in advance!
Best wishes,
Wei chen