[SRILM User List] Python Interface for FLM

diptesh chatterjee diptesh.chh.1987 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:45:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to build a Python interface for FLM using Swig 2.0.0. However,
in my C++ code where I call the SRILM functions, I am receiving the
following error:

Error: tag used (W) does not exist in FVocab object
Abort

This error occurs when i make a call to FactoredVocab::setCurrentTagVocab
("W") method.

My FLM specification file is as follows:

1 ## Number of language models to be trained

## Simple Trigram Language model with backoff
W : 2                   W(-1) W(-2)     trigram_counts  trigram_lm
3                ## The count and LM files are to be spcified later
W1W2                    W2              wbdiscount      gtmin   1
interpolate
W1                      W1              wbdiscount      gtmin   1
interpolate
0                       0               wbdiscount      gtmin   1

I dont know why I am getting this error, despite the fact that I have
clearly specified the W tag in the spec file. Can anyone give me some
pointers regarding how this may be corrected?

--
Diptesh Chatterjee
Fourth Year Dual Degree Student