[SRILM User List] Question about ngram-count

wei chen cwsunshine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:50:31 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I trained a LM model using the default discount algorithm of ngram-count
successfully, but in one experiement, I removed some training data, and then
increased the number of other trainind data to keep the number of the total
training set fixed,   but the some message occured:

warning: discount coeff 1 is out of range: -0
warning: discount coeff 1 is out of range: -2.09472
warning: discount coeff 3 is out of range: 0.966989
warning: discount coeff 5 is out of range: 0.990832
warning: discount coeff 7 is out of range: 0.998723
warning: discount coeff 1 is out of range: -4.55137
warning: discount coeff 3 is out of range: 0.988902
And the training process became very slow, I did not know why.

Thanks in advance!
wei chen