[SRILM User List] ngram-count missing

Muhammad Shamsuddeen Muhammad mshamsuddeen2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:57:05 PST 2011

I get this error when running the following command =>>

integ at integ-desktop:~/tools/
demo$ ../../tools/srilm/bin/i686-gcc4/ngram-count -order 3 -interpolate
-kndiscount -unk -text work/lm/news-commentary.lowercased.en -lm
work/lm/news-commentary.lowercased.lm
bash: ../../tools/srilm/bin/i686-gcc4/ngram-count: No such file or directory

Up until this point, the installation process has been smooth, i have
checked the directory and the file is no where to be found. Can anyone shed
any light onto the situation and possibly guide me on how to fix it.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Muhammad Shamsuddeen Muhammad

"There is no knowledge that is not power".