[SRILM User List] Ngram-count and other files missing

Maral Sh. maralthemoral at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:52:16 PDT 2011

Hi,
I've been trying to install SRILM for a while now. I've had a good share of
errors here and there and solved some of them with the help of your mailing
list and other websites. Still, I have a problem and that's that when I run
make World command the bin, include, and lib folder are created and also the
folder i686(without gcc in the name) is created in the bin folder and there
are some files in it too. but the ngram-count file.. among some other files
which I'm not sure what they are, are not being created! I can't figure out
where the problem is. I would very much appreciate it if someone could help
me solve this problem!

Thanks in advance
Maral