[SRILM User List] Predicting specified words

Kutlak Roman kutlak.roman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:34:08 PST 2012

Hi guys, I am not an expert on language modelling but here is a thought:

The library contains classes LM and Vocab where Vocab is the vocabulary used with the current language model. Maybe you could iterate through the words in the vocabulary, pick the ones that start with the letter you have and ask the LM to tell you which word gives you the highest probability given the context.

Roman