[SRILM User List] Using SRILM for text classification

Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy aliasghar.toraby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:04:07 PDT 2012

Hi
I wanna use SRILM for text classification. I've successfully compiled srilm
and I could reach the classes and utilities in my own project by including
header files in include folder and adding libraries in lib folder.
I'm also familiar with concepts of language modeling and text
categorization but I don't know where to start for using srilm in this
regard.
I need to create some language models from the corpus that I have and then
guess the best model for a new text file using perplexity.
Can anybody give me a review of classes and utilities or possibly a
document that explains the class hierarchies? I don't have enough time to
explore all codes to found out how to use it!
Thanks.