[SRILM User List] Predicting words

Nouf Al-Harbi nouf.alharbi at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 05:04:55 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am new to language modeling and was hoping that someone can help me with the following.

I try to predict a word given an input sentence. For example, I would like to get a word replacing the ... that has the
highest probability in sentences such as ' A man is ...' (e.g. sitting).

I try to use disambig tool but I couldn't found any example illustrate how to use it especially how how I can create the map file and what is the type of this file ( e.g. txt, arpa, ...).

Many thanks in advance,

Nouf