[SRILM User List] bigram and trigram probability table

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at icsi.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 17 11:09:11 PDT 2012

Ananda,

the easiest way to have the toolkit compute your bigram and trigram
probabilities once you have the model trained is:

ngram -lm /home/ananda/Desktop/work/anandamodeling -debug 2 -counts NGRAMS

where NGRAMS is a file you prepare that lists all the bigrams and
trigrams you need, followed by a "1".
For example:

i i 1
i want 1