[SRILM User List] Fw: nbest-error option

Md. Akmal Haidar akmalcuet00 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 16:17:09 PST 2012

Hi,

Yes. The nbest lists are different.
Is there any lmw required in rescore-reweight. The original nbest list were generated from htk lattice. htk lattice were generated using language model scale factor 15. should i use this in the rescore weight.

Is is possible to compute the wer using nbest-lattice -wer option. The total err(sum of sub,ins,del)  for the original nbest list is greater than the total err of using nbest list obtained by the updated lm.

Thanks
Best Regards
Akmal