[SRILM User List] Fw: srilm problem in sphin3

Noor Noor noor2004noor at ymail.com
Sat Feb 23 23:45:09 PST 2013

Dear Mr. Long,

Thanks a lot.

About your email:

Do you mean use sphinx 3 like this command using LM.arpa?

decode -cepdir mfc -ctl file.ctl -hyp out.trn -dict file.dict
-fdict file.filler -lm LM.arpa -hmm HMMpath - test.log

can do that or need another parameter to support this command for arpa file?

what I did:

1. create LM using srilm order 3 gram2. add-dummy-bows   3. sort-lm
4. testing LM in sphinx 3 as above.

but still I have the following problem:

LM is not a DMP file ..... lm_read_advance(LM.arpa, 9.500000e+00, 7.000000e-01, 7.000000e-01 74961 [Arbitrary Fmt], Weighted Apply) failed

Please tell me what is the problem here?

Thanks and best regards,

Noor