[SRILM User List] installation on mac lion error on negram class

Charles Wooters wooters at icsi.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 5 08:52:25 PST 2013

As for prerequisites, I installed these two using the homebrew package
manager (http://mxcl.github.com/homebrew/):

- gawk (this also installed xz)
- gzip

These were already installed on my machine (perhaps by Xcode or Xcode
command-line utilities):

 - make
 - tcsh
 - tcl
 - bzip2

This is the only one that I haven't installed (but I will now):

 - p7zip

Hope that helps.

-Chuck

---