[SRILM User List] SRILM command in Matlab

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at icsi.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 13 13:03:17 PDT 2013

On 6/13/2013 12:10 PM, Md. Akmal Haidar wrote:
> Thanks Qiru..
>
> But it does not work for me. I compiled the srilm using cygwin.
> I reinstalled the srilm again in cygwin...still it does not work.

I tried it with the cygwin version and it works.  You need to locate the
windows path of your cygwin binaries.
In your cygwin shell you could run

cygpath -w $SRILM/bin/cygwin/ngram.exe

to get the path to the executable (assuming the SRILM variable is set to
point to the SRILM base directory).

If you still have a problem you should copy the entire command line and
all output (error messages etc.)  to get more help.