[SRILM User List] ngram-count's extensions to the ARPA LM

Sander Maijers S.N.Maijers at student.ru.nl
Sun Jun 16 09:29:43 PDT 2013

Does 'ngram' take into account the values that are in a quasi-ARPA LM
with SRILM extensions? So, if I have created an LM with 'ngram-count'
with '-skip' parameter and I use it with 'ngram', will the skipping be
reflected in the perplexity results reported?

Could you please document explicitly for each respective 'ngram-count'
parameter, for instance '-skip', whether its use will result in non-ARPA
LM output (an ARPA LM with SRILM extensions)?