[SRILM User List] class based model

Laatar Rim rimlaatar at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 17 02:58:09 PST 2013

Dear Andreas ,

First , sorry to disturb you by my stupid questions , but i  still have an ambiguous about class based model and i will be very grateful if you can help me.

There are my questions:

1- The file : class format ( class p word1 word2 ...) , it supports only a simple words or it can support word such as  :
good-morning , thank-you ...

2-Yhe class model can have a mixte of word and
 class definition ?

3- You say that A word label simply represents a class consisting only of the word itself , but i don't
have class that contains one word , and is that means my model is wrong ?

4-  To execute this command :replace-words-with-classes  classes='/home/hp/Documents/SRILM/Replace_word_with_class_SRILM' '/home/hp/Documents/SRILM/trainingData.txt' > output_text_with_classes_2 :

trainingData.txt  must continue punctuation marks or only phrases.

Thank you..

----
Cordialement

Rim LAATAR
Ingénieur  Informatique, de l'École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Sfax(ENIS)
Étudiante en mastère de recherche, Système d'Information & Nouvelles Technologies à laFSEGS --Option TALN
Site web:Rim LAATAR BEN SAID
Tel: (+216) 99 64 74 98
----