[SRILM User List] make all error

ADEYANJU A. sosimi asosimi at unilag.edu.ng
Fri May 9 10:34:14 PDT 2014

I am new to srilm. On implementing make all command, the error below was displayed and I did a verification of packages and everything was in order. kindly help provide an insight to resolve this bug. Thanks as I await your kind respond.

/srilm/common/Makefile.common.targets:85: recipe for target '../obj/cygwin/version.o' failed
make[1]: *** [../obj/cygwin/version.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/cygwin/srilm/misc/src'
make: *** [all] Error 1