[SRILM User List] Problem installing a software that depends on SRILM

Fernando E Alva Manchego fealvamanchego1 at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 10:11:04 PDT 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to install a software that requires SRILM. I followed the
instructions in the INSTALL file and run the tests and everything was fine
(with SRILM 1.7.1). However, when I tried to compile that software I got
the following errors:

..../srilm-1.7.1//lib/i686-m64/libmisc.a(File.o): In function
`File::fprintf(char const*, ...)':
..../srilm-1.7.1/misc/src/File.cc:602: undefined reference to `gzvprintf'

I'm not sure if the problem is related to srilm or to the software I'm
trying to install. Any help you could give me will be much appreciated.

The software I'm trying to install is here
<http://people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/tcohn/t3.html>.

The machine I'm trying to install it is a Scientific Linux release 6.8
(Carbon).

Best,
Fernando Alva Manchego