[SRILM User List] Generate Probability Distribution

Kalpesh Krishna kalpeshk2011 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:48:33 PDT 2017

Thank you Andreas! This approach is getting me the probabilities really
quickly (within 0.5 seconds including steps of pre and post processing in a
Python wrapper on a single core). It was very satisifying to see
`np.sum(distribution)` returning values like `0.99999994929300007`.
Thank you for your help Dávid! I'd love to have a look at your code. Here
is my Github handle - martiansideofthemoon

With Regards,
Kalpesh Krishna
http://martiansideofthemoon.github.io/

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Andreas Stolcke <stolcke at icsi.berkeley.edu