order of options to ngram-count

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:48:10 PDT 2007

Ilya, thanks!  Umm, I've typed these lines anew from what I've run
before -- and there was a real -order 1 there.  In any case, my
control run shows OK now.

I understand there's a tradition, so in case more GNU compliance is
desired, options with long names may start with -- as an option.  :)

Cheers,
Alexy