答复: 7z as a much better archiver than gz/bz2

Runxin Li runxin.li at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:05:19 PST 2007

Totally agree with you

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: owner-srilm-user at speech.sri.com [mailto:owner-srilm-user at speech.sri.
com] 代表 Kamadev Bhanuprasad
发送时间: 2007年11月11日 4:59
收件人: Alexy Khrabrov
抄送: srilm-user at speech.sri.com
主题: Re: 7z as a much better archiver than gz/bz2

Alexy,
 I strongly believe this mailing list is not suitable for spams like
this. If you want to present to public which compression utilities you
use or how much of cpu time your particular computation took, please,
use your personal blog or something like that. I'm pretty much sure
that vast majority of people in this list is not interested in
receiving messages of this kind.

Best,
 Kamadev