[SRILM User List] maxent models using libLBFGS on Mac OSX

Charles Wooters wooters at icsi.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:45:16 PST 2013

If any Mac users out there are interested in building maximum entropy
models with the SRILM Toolkit (using the libLBFGS optimization library as
described in the 'INSTALL' file), I have written up some instructions about
how to compile libLBFGS on the Mac (including the specifics about how to
add it in to the SRILM Toolkit compile process.)

It is a simple process, but it took a little time to figure out, so I
thought I'd post this in case it might help someone out.

You can find the instructions here:

https://gist.github.com/wooters/5095712

-Chuck

---