[SRILM User List] maxent models using libLBFGS on Mac OSX

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at icsi.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 6 19:23:42 PST 2013

Chuck,

your information on MacOS building is very helpful!  Thanks.

I just wanted to clarify that the maxent functionality is a contribution
from Tanel Alumae that was orginally available from his own web site,
but is now fully integrated into SRILM.  Thanks Tanel!   It is part of
the current 1.7.1-beta version, and it would be helpful if more people
could test it on a variety of platforms.

Andreas