[SRILM User List] problems with installation on macosx

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at icsi.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 30 15:25:33 PDT 2013

On 4/30/2013 5:02 AM, Maria Eskevich wrote:

> Dear Andreas,
>
> I downloaded the 1.7 version of SRILM and followed the instruction for
> installation (checked with INSTALL file details and
> http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~wooters/SRILM/3%20Install(07F18266).html <http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/%7Ewooters/SRILM/3%20Install%2807F18266%29.html>).
>
> My system is macosx 10.8.3, processor 2.9 Ghz Intel Core i7.
The compiler warnings are not a problem.   Verify that the binaries in
$SRILM/bin/macosx are runnable, e.g., ngram -version.
If that's not the case then there is some problem with your compiler or
linker and you should shared your complete log output -- hopefully some
macosx expert can help.

The tests could be failing because you don't have gawk installed.