[SRILM User List] problems with installation on macosx

Maria Eskevich meskevich at computing.dcu.ie
Wed May 1 17:04:01 PDT 2013

Dear Andreas,

You were right, I haven't had the gawk installed. Thanks for the help.

Could I please ask another question. If I have a file with lattice in HTK format, is it possible to get the 1-best list with corresponding timing and probability information?
As I understood the option -acoustic-mesh should keep this information, but I don't see any writing option that would combine the 2 things together. Basically I need the 1 best list with time/confidence scores information for each word.

Maybe some additional changes with the following command line can help?
./lattice-tool -in-lattice file.lat -read-htk  -viterbi-decode -acoustic-mesh

Best,
Maria