[SRILM User List] Reobtaining time information

Joris Pelemans Joris.Pelemans at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Jul 30 06:19:43 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I am currently extracting n-best lists from lattices using the SRILM
lattice-tool for LM rescoring purposes. Unfortunately the extraction
removes the detailed time information that is present in the lattice. I
was wondering whether it is possible to reobtain this after finding the
best hypothesis from the n-best list i.e. search the lattice for this
hypothesis and reobtain the time information?

By the way, I am using the -ignore-vocab option during n-best list
extraction. Does this complicate matters or can you also use this option
to find the time information?

Thanks in advance,

Joris