[SRILM User List] lattice-tool for FLM

alex tudor alexx.tudor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 22:01:31 PST 2014

Hi,

I wish to use FLM in speech recognition. So I've done a factored language
model for a small text:
*fngram-count -factor-file flm_config_kn.txt -text textLM.txt -write-counts
textFLM_kn.count -lm textFLM_kn.lm*

flm_config_kn.txt:
*W : 2 W(-1) P(-1) textFLM_kn.count textFLM_kn.lm 3*
*W1,P1  W1 kndiscount gtmin 1 interpolate*
*P1     P1 kndiscount gtmin 1 *
*0      0  kndiscount gtmin 1 *

Finally textFLM_kn.lm is:
*\data\*
*ngram 0x0=510*
*ngram 0x1=0*
*ngram 0x2=1378*
*ngram 0x3=1978*

*\0x0-grams:*
*-1.746398 </s>*
*-99 <s>*
*-2.252263 W-A*
*-3.047544 W-ABUNDENTE*
*....*

Afterwards I've tried to rescore a HTK word lattice for a bigram using the
'lattice-tool' and a HTK word lattice (bigram.lat):
*lattice-tool -read-htk -write-htk -in-lattice bigram.lat -htk-lmscale 10
-posterior-scale 10 -factored -lm textFLM_kn.lm -out-lattice
bigramFLM_kn.lat*

But I have an error in textFLM_kn.lm: line 2: error: couldn't form int for
number of factored LMs in when reading FLM spec file

What's wrong ? I would be appreciated for any advice.

Sincerely yours,
Alex