[SRILM User List] lattice-tool for FLM

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at icsi.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:08:21 PST 2014

Alex,

I haven't looked at your example in detail, but two hints:

1) debug your LM evaluation using ngram -factored first (before moving
on to lattice rescoring)
2) follow the steps in $SRILM/flm/test/tests/ngram-factored and make
sure sure you are (a) inputting and producing files in similar format
and (b) supplying the right options.

Once you have that working, move on to lattice-tool.   The word strings
in your lattices should be the same as the input to ngram -factored -ppl ...

Andreas